Issuance of Duplicate Diploma Certificate
In case of lost of original diploma certificate or any change after the issuance of original diploma, candidate can obtain duplicate diploma certificate from the office of NEB, Punjab.
Requirements for issuance of Duplicate Diploma Certificate
By fulfilling following, candidate can obtain duplicate diploma certificate:
- Duplicate diploma form filled by the student and signed by the Principal, School of Nursing.
- Application requesting the provision of duplicate diploma in the name of Controller Nursing Examination Board, Punjab.
- Attested copy of matriculation certificate, provisional certificate and original diploma (if available).
- Add in two Urdu and one English National level published News paper regarding the lost of original diploma. Original diploma’s number and diploma serial number must be included in the add.
- Affidavit from the students showing the acceptance that if she found her original diploma, she will be handed over that to the Controller, Nursing Examination Board, Punjab.
- F.I.R. regarding the lost of original diploma.
- 2 passport size photographs in uniform, attested from the back side.
- Rs. 2000/- per diploma in the form of Pay order / Bank draft / Challan form in favor of Controller Nursing Examination Board, Punjab Lahore
Note: In case of any change in the original diploma, duplicate/revise diploma can be obtained by submitting original diploma to this office along with pay order / Bank draft of Rs. 2000/-, application and photographs.